My goal with teaching is to foster collaborative learning environments focused on the literacy experiences and multiple identities that each of us bring to learning spaces from in-and-out of school contexts. Here, you will find my teaching philosophy and examples of the range of courses I’ve taught at the college level. I have included sample syllabi and assignments from these courses. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have questions.
WRT 307: Professional Writing *Shared Course Syllabus*
WRT 307 is an upper division writing course for teaching professional communication skills and rhetorical problem-solving principles.
- Syllabus Professional Writing: Pauszek_WRT307_Syllabus
WRT 301 Civic Writing
WRT 301 is an upper division course geared toward writing for civic purposes and public audiences.
- Syllabus: Study Abroad in London: The Transnational Archival and Publishing Project: WRT301_Pauszek_LondonSummer2015
- Collaborative Community Project: Preserving Hidden Histories: Writing From Working-Class Communities
- See more about what we did in this course through London Metropolitan University
- Syllabus: Engaging Alternative Histories: WRT 301_syllabusPauszek
WRT 205 Critical Research
WRT 205 is the second writing course within the required sequence. It focuses on research as a primary form of critical inquiry.
- Syllabus: Working Lives and Literacies from a Global Perspective: WRT205_Pauszek_Fall2015
- Syllabus: Embodying Popular Culture: WRT205_Pauszek_Spring2013
WRT 105: Practices of Academic Writing
WRT 105 is the first required writing course in the sequence. It focuses on critical inquiry and uses writing both as a subject and the primary activity within the class.
- Syllabus: Writing about Writing: WRT105_Pauszek_Fall13
- Syllabus: Practices of Academic Writing: WRT105_Pauszek_Fall2012 *Shared Course Syllabus*
WRT 104: Introduction to College Level Writing
WRT 104 is an introduction to various college level writing contexts and assignments.
- Syllabus: Re-thinking Place(s): Writing Syracuse WRT104_Pauszek_Summer2014
- Syllabus : Rethinking Places and Communities: WRT104_Pauszek_SUMMER2013
ENGL 4694: Topics In Experiential Education *Service-Learning Teaching Assistant*